How to upload an attachment to SAP using Composer solution.
1. Create a script for a T-code using Transaction/Studio product.
2. Import the script into Composer.
3. When using a script that includes uploading a document, the file location and required metadata fields are shown in ‘Edit Fields Mappings’ for the script. Note that both ‘Attachment_Location’ and ‘FILE_BYTES’ need to be mapped to ‘FILE_BYTES’.
4. Also, change the binding of the "Attachment location" to File Bytes under properties of the field.
5. Make sure to add an Activity or approval node to run the web service.
Please find the attached solution for reference.