When chaining many scripts together and then publishing them to the data file, it doesn't contain all the scripts in the chain.
When publishing chained script to the data file, a hidden sheet is added to the data file. This sheet needs to be removed before publishing again.
1. Open the data file to which the scripts were published.
2. Select one of the tabs of the data file and right click.
3. In the menu that appears, select Unhide.
4. A new tab will appear.
5. Delete this new tab then save and close the data file.
6. Open the first script in the chain in Studio and publish again.
7. Send the data file to another user to test.
If there are still issues, please contact Winshuttle Support.